2008年3月8日土曜日

Tyche

I go to Last Call whenever I get some Lindens,
to buy whatever I can afford before everything is gone for good...
Then I see a familiar name on my radar!
Mr. edo! He was there with his parter Ao.
They were shopping together, so sweet :)
It takes me hours to decide on a singular piece of clothing,
my partner would never want to go shopping with me lol

So, after we had a little talk and edo introduced me to Ao,
they said that they'll give me a tour of edo's new SIM.
The SIM name, 'Tyche' was taken from a greek goddess.
So you can prolly tell from the pics, the theme is greek inspired.
Ao is the main landscaper and builder of the SIM.
Just take a look at the maginificent construction and terraforming,
I'm sure this place will be one of your favorite places to relax in SL.

A picture is worth a thousand words but my PC is shitty so
I recommend you go visit on your own. lol
However, I did take several snapshots so plz take a look!

A beautiful view from the balcony with me and Ao.

The man on the right is Mr. edo owner of 'Styles of edo'

This is the temple of Tyche.

A fountain like pool where you can float and relax!

I really liked this little creek thinggy with the bridge!

When you go thru a tunnel and look back you see...!

You might wonder what I'm doing here in this pic,
I am actually in an invisible room!
The chairs didn't quite work the way they should be,
but Ao said she'll fix that lol
She created several hide-out spots within the SIM,
there is also a romantic jacuzzi hidden in a cave!
There are lots more wonderful places which I didn't include,
SO..definitely go explore 'Tyche' its awesome!

I'll give you an advice, the ladders lead somewhere
and trees hide romantic spots!

Have fun!

Oh and edo's blog and Slurl is in my Buddies Blog and SLURL.

0 件のコメント: