2008年2月27日水曜日

No Music No Rheya <3

I kno u can see from da title-
i <3 music.
I dun kno much about deep stuff,
its just that I can't live wit out it.
nkay first one is at Fab Souls,
my friend Nero's awesome club!!
Its in a sim called 'Soul', I dun hav da SLURL rite now sry >_<

Shunpei was also DJing I had a great time wit kayla-chan :P

omg so sorry for the weird hair twirlidge ;_;
she always looks fab but my PC sux....


An den here's da 'Irie Vibes' on 'Irie' SIM.
no SLURL again.... >_<
but juss type 'irie' on ur map and ull find it 4 sho.
I got a TP from the Selecta, so I took miyuki and tped rite over!

I wuz wearing a wite turtleneck....so

U mite hav noticed I changed like 4 times here lmao.



yaa we had fun!
PULL UP!! all da girlz in da house wuz awesome!
da musiq wuz definitely irie vibes :P
It seems like they do dis every tuesday afternoon SLT.
(which is wed morning in Japan time, night in Europe)
I'm starting to learn alot bout reggae... but dunno much yet tho!
I love SL since I get to encounter fab music & fab ppl <3

2 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

ホホ?
なるほどね@@

ティーチャー、英語ベリー困ってます@@
ヘルプミーだけど、最近会わない;;

麗亞 さんのコメント...

どしたあみたん!
うむ Me最近眠くてw
時間あったら あそぼーねw
オフIMかノートカードとか送っといてくれれば
見たとき返事しとくじぇ♪